It’s that time of year again – the smells of cinnamon & pine, everything covered in beautiful lights, family coming into town, and of course all of the wonderful recipes incorporating pumpkin, peppermint, and chocolate. Only one thing can ruin this beautiful time – Stress!
For many women, the holidays nearly always mean racing around to find the perfect gifts to make everyone’s holiday, well…perfect. We get so frazzled trying to cook, gift, and trim everything to perfection that we forget to just take a breath of crisp air and enjoy! Shopping for gifts can be especially frustrating– a far cry from visions sugar plums ;) But don’t complicate something that should be fun!
In my opinion, the key to keeping everyone happy (and surprised) is to select gifts for loved ones that they wouldn’t normally buy for themselves – think funky accessories, gourmet treats, uniquely colored or designed tops, or fun shoes. Below is a list of my favorite gifts this holiday season, with ideas for nearly everyone on your list. And don’t forget about YOU :)
1. Alex and Ani Bracelets. I love all bangels and these are the perfect gifts for family members or friends. A girl can never have too many stackable pieces.
2. Holiday Stickers from Ashley Brooke Designs. All of my packages will be wrapped and stamped with these adorable stickers….I love Ashley’s creative, fun spirit.
3. Kate Spade Jewelbar Round Studs. I am loving these fun earrings from Kate Spade – they are super adorable!!
4. Southern Tide Gingham Sports Shirts. All the men in my life will be getting these fabulous shirts. They fit so well and I love all the great colors! ;-)
5. Liz Glitter in a box, which includes two additional pairs of snaps, is one of my most favorite gifts to give around the holidays. They’re so fun for New Years Eve, date nights, and girls’ night out!
7. Swanson Vineyards 2010 Pinot Grigio…my favorite wine choice for my ladies who love to enjoy life!
8. Don’t forget that Etsy.com now has gift cards! Who does not LOVE this site!?!?
9. Trina Turk Disco Ball Ring. Talk about a statement ring! Why not live life large?!?!