Mother’s Day is such a special time of year. The warmth and timeless beauty of the season are so characteristic of the special ladies in our lives that love, encourage and support us without fail. But with jam-packed schedules full of work demands, children, and the day-to-day grind, it can be really difficult to find the time and right opportunity to honor your mom and the other amazing mother figures in your life that deserve your gratitude. And if you’re as blessed as I am to have an extraordinary woman – or rather team of them in my case ; ) – to guide and cheer you on along in your journey, it’s essential to show your appreciation! There are so many ways to say thank you and one of my favorites is an indulgent gift that spoils her socks off! Check out my most fav gift ideas for this Mother’s Day below with picks for every budget!
1. You just cannot go wrong with Ina… She is the BEST!
New cookbook from the Barefoot Contessa. $35 (and it’s autographed!)
2. Because every great mom should rock her stardom on her ears ; )
Oscar De La Renta Starfish Earrings. $225
3. We put soooo much pressure on ourselves to lead the so-called perfect life. One of my favorite mom entrepreneurs who’s crafted a successful organizational empire around the concept of simplicity is releasing a new book about changing the pace, intensity, and manner in which we approach our lives. What a fabulous way to celebrate mom while subtly encouraging her to change gears and lead a more fulfilling existence.
Emily Ley’s (of The Simplified Planner) Grace Not Perfection. $15.29
4. This slip-on sandal meets every mom’s three magic wardrobe words: Chic, Comfortable & Versatile.
Lindsay Phillips Switchflops Rosie Navy Flop. $59.95
5. Gorgeous print and so figure flattering!
Tracy Negoshian Nautical Tiana Drawstring Shirt Dress. $152
6. I’m a big fan of this clean tag design – so versatile and she can easily pair with her other pretty pendants and charms.
Hortense Jewelry Customizable Single Tag Necklace $235
7. I am always on the hunt for fresh, interesting pieces that will snazz up the simplest of tees in no time, and this is one of those rare finds. What a statement piece!
Twine & Twig Jewelry TONES | CLASSICS | AQUA Necklace with Camel Suede Strap. $150
8. The frame that looks amazing from every angle – love this!!
Anthropologie Out to Sea Fish Frame. $28
9. I am so in LOVE with this makeup bag. What a unique way to brighten up her days with gorgeous florals and colors.
Ashley Brooke Designs First Class Floral Makeup Bag. $54