The secret to super casual that still looks put together? Focus on neutral, complimentary pieces that combine to form a super simple look that’s stylin’ in a lazy Sunday kind of way. Here’s what you need:
- Dark wash cutoffs(non-distressed works best)
- A drapey white blouse or tee, enhanced with texture or an accessory, like a chunky necklace. This balance your cutoffs both color and style-wise.
- Tan-hued flops like Rosie Neutral Snakeskin, Taylor Tan (featured) or Amanda Cognac Pebble, plus a summery but neutral snap or strap.
- A neutral straw clutch or handbag that screams summer
- A pop of bright color on your lips and nails
Get the Look…
TJMaxx Sleeveless White Top (similar) | Banana Republic Jeans (cut off for fringe effect) (similar) | Lindsay Phillips Switchflops Taylor Tan | J.Crew straw clutch (similar) | Personal Scarf | Kenneth Cole Reaction Necklace | Essie Nail Polish in Tart Deco | Revlon Lipstick in Pink Cloud